Registration for the Australasian Rare Lung Disease Conference 2021 (ARLDC21) Consumer Program is now open.
Registration can be submitted by completing the online form linked above. Registration is required to view the sessions and is free of change.
By registering for the Consumer Program Sessions you will gain access to the Virtual Platform as well as the ARLDC21 Poster Gallery on the registered session days. Additionally, you will be able to access the sessions on-demand 6 months post event.
What Works for me: Experiences of Self-management in PF
- Time: Thursday 12 August 1pm – 2pm AEST
- Ms Karen Symons, ILD Nurse Specialist, the Alfred Hospital, Melbourne together with a panel of patient-speakers
- Prof Anne Holland, Professor of Physiotherapy (Research), Monash University and Alfred Health and NHMRC Leadership Fellow
- Live Q&A: Throughout
This interactive panel presentation moderated by Karen Symons, ILD Nurse Specialist, will explore patient perspectives and tips for self-management strategies in navigating of life with pulmonary fibrosis.
Diagnosis, Management and Unmet Needs in Progressive Fibrotic Lung Diseases
- Time: Tuesday 17 August, 10am – 11am AEST
- Presenter: Dr Kerri Johansson, Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine and Community Health Sciences, University of Calgary, Canada
- Live Q&A: 10.30am
This session will provide an up to date overview of the diagnosis and management of IPF, and introduce the concept of progressive fibrosing interstitial lung diseases. Participants will gain an understanding of both challenges and progress in the field, as well as future directions to address unmet needs.
Please direct all enquiries to the Conference Secretariat.
P: +61 2 9254 5000