We are continuously following the advice of the Australian Department of Health , NSW and VIC Governments, and the Sydney and Melbourne venues at Cliftons. The health and safety of our delegates, partners and staff remain our number one priority.
Onsite health and safety measures will include
- Delegate contact details being acquired prior to commencement and onsite attendance recorded.
- Total attendance capped with strict adherence to physical distancing measures, including traffic management and spaced seating configurations within the venue.
- Delegates are encouraged to download the Australian Government COVIDSafe App.
- Dedicated COVID Safety Officer onsite.
ARLDC21 is located at industry-leading venues with precautionary sanitation measures, including regular cleaning of all surfaces, increased awareness and continued rigorous adherence to ISO and HACCP food safety management standards within all culinary services.
To further build confidence among participants
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available at key points throughout the Cliftons Sydney and Melbourne venues, particularly in high-traffic areas. We encourage all attendees to stay informed on the protective measures the public can take, such as the ones listed by the WHO.
- ARLDC21 will be handshake-free to minimise potential transmission of any illness.
- Medical care will be readily available to address any immediate healthcare concerns of attendees.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to follow health and safety guidelines as advised by appropriate and relevant authorities.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.